Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tea Party for a Four-Year-Old

I am a sucker for fun themed parties! When I was growing up my mom often put together the best birthday parties. I remember parties at the skating rink, the bowling alley and THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY OF ALL TIMES at a New Kid's On the Block concert! I know, RIGHT!! That has probably played a huge role in my LOVE for super fun birthday parties!



In September our fourth child, Alexis, celebrated her fourth birthday! Alexis had never had a FUN birthday to date so I wanted to make it just what she wanted, a fancy tea-party with a special "guest of honor".
Alexis LOVED using the fancy punch bowl and cups
that my sister-in-law gave me several years.


All fancy Tea Parties require fancy jewelry...like ring pops!


Each guest had their own special tea cup and place card.

Alexis wore her "fancy" dress and hat, of course.




The house was covered in pink tulle, fancy tea cups, monogrammed napkins, pink balloons, special tea party treats (mostly chocolate), all things fancy...which pretty much describes Alexis. She is truly FANTASTIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment