Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ice Fishing

Here in North Idaho most of the ponds, small lakes and smaller reservoirs are frozen this time of year. Our family loves to make the trip out to Moose Creek to ice fish (by family I mean my husband and older children, I've never actually been). On New Year's Day Dave took the four oldest children out to ice fish. They all had the best time (of course, anything daddy does is fun). Alexis, was thrilled with the fish she caught and carried "him" around for the rest of the day until it was time to "cut his eyes out and eat him".





2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. (No pun intended.) I have never really seen that before, although I have heard of it.
    I have a postcard geography project I am working on. I was wondering if you could help me with. We have been getting postcards from each state and doing and activity related to the state and making a scrapbook page on what we have learned about the state. We don't have a postcard from Iadaho yet and I was wondering if you would be willing to send us one? We would really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! We would love to send you an Idaho post card!

    ReplyDelete