Random information about me, Mandi!
1. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! He is my favorite person in the whole world and I still cannot believe the Lord let me marry him!! We started dating when I was in eleventh grade and got married two years later.
2. I believe being a mother keeps me close to the Lord, it is also extremely entertaining! Kids are so fun!
3. My favorite drink is a no-whip mocha frappucinno from Starbucks.
4. I LOVE my red house!!
5. My dream is to become a Titus 2 woman, who is able to teach younger women what Biblical womanhood looks like.
6. I never really planned on having children (this still makes me laugh).
7. I am very scatterbrained and forgetful, always have been.
8. I love building, even though am I really just learning.
9. I love sewing, and I can sew a straight line like no bodies business (hoping to expand on those skills.)
10. In theory, I am an extremely organized person...If I could just find that darn list I made :p
11. I love to get rid of junk!
12. Our family dream would be a small farm.
13. I love living in Idaho, although I would consider Alaska.
14. I'm not crazy about baking, but I love to cook.
15. The Lord is teaching me to be a godly wife and mother, however, I am a very slow learner.
16. The day after Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year (when I can shop with my bff, anyway).
17. I REALLY LOVE garage sales, having them, going to them, helping with them, whatever!
18. I do not prefer one season over any other. I love them ALL!! I love living in an area where we really get to see all four seasons!
19. I always want to decorate for every holiday but just can't seem to get it done.
20. I like listening to sermons online and I love worship music!